1) What are the holiday package components?
a) Land Package: Includes your hotel accommodation, transfers and sightseeing, a combination of any two or more of these service or only one stand alone service.
b) Air Tickets
you can book any one of these services or a combination of them.
2) Do I have to pick from the vacations I see on your website?
It is not compulsory to book the packages from our website. We can even customize the tour as per your requirements
3) When should I make the booking?
Booking lead time will be based on the destination one wants to travel to.
4) What is an E-ticket
An e–ticket is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation number that neatly replaces the hassles of a paper ticket. You may request for a copy to be sent to your e-mail id, in-case of International tours - if & when you require e-tickets for buying Forex, for VISA formalities. For outstation guests who have booked Domestic tours & may arrive at the airport before the scheduled time, we may issue an e-ticket copy if requested for - on a case to case basis, under such circumstances, you are requested to not make any changes in it at the airport as it is a group PNR & any changes may create problem for the entire group!
5) Can I make changes to my booking?
Yes, you can make changes to your booking. However, date change penalty may apply if any.
6) If Guest’s visa is rejected and s/he is forced to cancel the tour, then does s/he get a refund?
Tour price is refunded to the Guest after deducting visa application fees and cancellation charges, if any.
7) Do you help with visas?
We will fill the visa form for the client. We will also guide and assist with the documents. But Visa is granted at the sole discretion of the consulate/embassy. We do not give any assurance or guarantee of Visa to any Guest as it is beyond our control.
8) Do I need travel insurance?
It is advisable to take travel insurance for protection from any possible risks like damage, loss, accident, injury, theft etc on tour. For Europe tours, the insurance is included in our package for those aged up to 59 years. Client above 59 years of age will have to pay the difference on the insurance premium as applicable.
9) Who will be the point of contact from Globex during the trip?
Sales person handling your booking will be your point of contact during the trip
10) What is generally the size of a tour group?
The size of the group depends upon the destination. Our Europe group size varies from 30 to 45.
11) Can I avail just a part of the tour?
Yes, you can avail a part of the tour. However, it is not advisable as you won't be able to experience the destination completely.
12) What is the difference between Child and Infant?
Infant is any guest who is below 2 years of age whereas child is guest who is or above 2 years of age and below 12 years of age
13) How much baggage is allowed per ticket?
23 kgs of baggage and 7 kgs of hand baggage is allowed per ticket.
14) What methods of payment do you accept?
Cash, Cheque, DD or online transfers (NEFT) can be used to make payments, depending on govt. regulations.
15) What are the cancellation policies for the package booking?
Ticket cancellation charges depend upon the Airline. Some tickets are non refundable. Package booking depends upon the destination and travel date.
16) What is the best way to carry money?
As per RBI circular, the Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) per financial year is US $10000 per person for private visit and US $25000 for business visit.
17) How early should I arrive to the airport?
We advise all our clients to reach the airport 3 hours prior to the departure.
18) Is Globex a member of any Travel Organizations?
Yes, Globex is a member of TAAI, TAFI, IATO, OTOAI, and many others.