Day 01: Paro Airport – Thimphu Sightseeing(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan.
- On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, King's (National) Memorial Chorten - This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu.Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) - The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present. &Folk Heritage Museum.
- Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue Sightseeing (Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
- After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas.
- Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952.
- After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”.
- Evening free for leisure.
- Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 03: Excursion to Gangtey (Phobjikha) (Distance: 78 kms. One way / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Chele-La-Pass: 3810 mts.)
- After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft.).
- Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north. It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan. You can also visit Gangtey Gompha.
- Evening return back.
- Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 04: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing (Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
- After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park -The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants and animals including endangered species.
- On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro.
- Evening free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
- After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery.
- Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 06: Paro Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey
- 1 night in Thimphu
- 2 nights in Punakha / Wangdue
- 2 nights in Paro
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary on private basis
- GST 9%
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- Thimphu - Nirmal / Destiny / Similar
- Punakha / Wangdue - Kingaling / Similar
- Paro - Paro Hotel / Dragon / Similar