- Arrive in Vienna
- Meet your chauffeur at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- Check in into Hotel
- Evening is free for leisure
- Overnight Vienna
- After your breakfast at the hotel, proceed to discover the highlights of Vienna city
Vienna is the capital and largest city of Austria, and one of the nine states of Austria. Apart from being regarded as the City of Music because of its musical legacy, Vienna is also said to be "The City of Dreams" because it was home to the world's first psycho-analyst - Sigmund Freud
- After Experience the highlights of Vienna in a fun, relaxing way around the city including Hofburg Palace, the Vienna State Opera, City Hall, Schonbrunn Palace, Belvedere Palace, Butterfly House, Danube Tower and the Mozart Memorial
- Overnight at Vienna
- After breakfast we check out from hotel and we proceed to Budapest
- Enroute you will also visit Bratislava which is the capital of Slovakia. It will be your orientation city tour only with some photo stops.
- Later continue your journey to Budapest.
- The Grand City Sightseeing Tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor. See all the key sites from the comfort of your motor coach. Your travels will take you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge; show you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and much more. You will cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge (Margaret Island) and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side. Here you will visit the Fishermen's Bastion (Promenade) and the Matthias Church (Interior visit)
- You will also climb the Gellar Hill for fantastic photo opportunities of the city before crossing Elizabeth Bridge and driving by the City Park towards Heroes' square (Promenade),Passing by the Opera and St. Stephen's Basilica, Danube River cruise ticket
- Overnight at Budapest
- After your Breakfast check out from hotel
- Proceed to Prague, will also visit Prague Castle was most likely founded in around 880 by Prince Borivoj of the Premyslid Dynasty (Premyslovci).
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Prague Castle is the largest coherent castle complex in the world, with an area of almost 70,000 m². A UNESCO World Heritage site, it consists of a large-scale composition of palaces and ecclesiastical buildings of various architectural styles, from the remains of Romanesque-style buildings from the 10th century through Gothic modifications of the 14th century. The famous Slovenian architect JosipPlecnik was responsible for extensive renovations in the time of the First Republic (1918-1938). Since the Velvet Revolution, Prague Castle has undergone significant and ongoing repairs and reconstructions.
- Overnight at Prague
- After your breakfast at hotel, Discover Experience Prague's exceptional architecture and famous landmarks tour, you can experience the city's rich cultural and artistic heritage.
Old Town Square, the Vltava River and Prague Castle, and enjoy the panoramic views of Prague. And beautiful historic sites, Visit the city's most important attractions, including the magical St Agnes Monastery, the Jewish Quarter and Lesser Town. Marvel at Prague Castle, perhaps the most significant Czech monument and one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy a journey of the city tour and make the most of your stay in Prague
- Overnight at Prague
- After breakfast in the hotel, check out from hotel and proceed to Munich
Munich is named after Burkhard Christoph von Munich (9 May 1683 – 16 October 1767) was a German soldier-engineer who became a field marshal and political figure in the Russia Empire
- Visit BMW Museum.
The BMW Museum is an automobile museum of BMW history located near the Olympiapark in Munich, Germany. The museum was established in 1973, shortly after the Summer Olympics opened.
- Later evening is free for shopping
- Evening Munich City tour
Munich Including Osram Square, English garden, old Churches,Etc,
- Check in your Hotel,Overnight at Munich
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel and proceed to Salzburg
Salzburg is an Austrian city on the German border, with views of the Eastern Alps. It’s known as the birthplace of Mozart and setting for the film “The Sound of Music.” The Salzach River divides the Cit.Old Town and Leopoldskron Palace, Mozart's former residence.
- Overnight at Salzburg
- After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and you will get transferred to Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful Memories!!!
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Private van as per itinerary
- Vienna city tour
- Entrance to Schonbrunn palace
- Bratislava Orientation tour
- Budapest city tour
- Budapest Evening river cruise
- Prague city tour
- Prague Castle visit
- Munich city tour
- Visit BMW museum
- Salzburg city tour
- GST 9%
- Any personal expenses
- Porterage, Laundary etc.
- Driver tips
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 02 Night Accommodations in Vienna
- 01 Night Accommodation in Budapest
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Prague
- 01 Nights Accommodation in Munich
- 01 Night Accommodation in Salzburg