- Arrive Keflavik airport & Reykjavik is only a short drive from the airport and a good place to start your journey
- Later Proceed to hotel Check In and evening free for leisure
- After having breakfast we will be leaving to golden circle tour where our first stop will be Þingvellir National park (3 walking trails – Waterfall, Silfra lake, Church )
- Later we will be going towards our 2nd location which is Geysir (hot sulphuric water fountain which naturally comes after 5-7min from earth crust)
- Later continue towards Gulfoss one of the largest waterfall of Europe. It is said that no waterfall can match Gulfoss
- Later Back to Hotel in Rekyjavik
Þingvellir National Park
Þingvellir National Park is a short trip from Reykjavik, thus slowly easing you into your journey. The park is a place of great beauty, one of the many you will see on your way. The park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.3 trail: - Silfra lake, Thingvelierkirkja & Oxararfoss.
A favorite stop along the Golden Circle is the highly active Geysir Hot Spring Area with boiling mud pits, exploding geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water 30 meters (100 ft) into the air every few minutes. The newly opened Geysir Center offers exhibits and informative presentations year round.
Gullfoss (Golden Waterfall) is an iconic waterfall of Iceland offering a spectacular view of the forces and beauty of untouched nature. The water plummets down 32 meters in two stages into a rugged canyon which walls reach up to 70 meters in height. On a sunny day shimmering rainbow can be seen over the falls.
- Enjoy "An Impressive Lava Cave On Snæfellsnes Peninsula And Go On A Journey 35 Meters Below The Surface. The Lower Section Of The 6000 To 8000 Years Old Cave Was Hidden From The Outside World For Thousands Of Years And Can Now Be Reached By A Long And Narrow Staircase."
- This place was shown in the movie called the Journey to the Centre of the world
- Later Back to Hotel in rekyjavik.
- Over Night – Reykjavik
- After having Breakfast, we will be leaving to South Iceland.
- Very first location will be Seljalandsfoss where there is 30min walking trail behind the waterfall (carry rainy wear if you don’t want to get wet)
- Later we will be proceeding towards 2nd waterfall Skogafoss on a bright sunny day at least 3 rainbows are visible at a time. There is a hiking trail of around 100 steps to reach on top of the hill
- Later we will proceed towards BLACK SAND BEACH (one of its only kind in the world) It is always extremely windy at the beach
- After this we will be heading towards Vik (small town with limited population)
- Over Night – Vik region or Skaftafell region
Seljalandsfoss is one of the best known waterfalls in Iceland. Seljalandsfoss is located in the South Region in Iceland. There is a half an hour walking trail to visit behind the waterfall.
(Please carry rainy clothes if you don’t want to get wet)
The Skógafoss is one of the biggest waterfalls in the country with a width of 25 metres (82 feet) and a drop of 60 m (200 ft). Due to the amount of spray the waterfall consistently produces, a single or double rainbow is normally visible on sunny days. According to legend, the first Viking settler in the area
Black Sand Beach
Reynisfjara is a black pebble beach and features an amazing cliff of regular basalt columns resembling a rocky step pyramid, which is called Gardar. Out in the sea are the spectacularly shaped
basalt sea stacks Reynisdrangar. (Extreme Windy Always, Carry Your Winter wear )
- After having breakfast, we will be heading towards Skaftafell National Park
Skaftafell National Park is a magnificent area. The birch forest is like an oasis surrounded by the enormous tongues of the Vatnajökull glacier and the sands of Skeiðarárasandurwhere you can enjoy the beauty of Svartifoss. (4.4 km round trip – 2 hours walk)
- Later we will be proceeding towards Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.Where we will be having 45min Boat ride with their local guide.
Jokul Sarlon Glacier Lagoon
Jökulsárlón is a large glacial lake in southeast Iceland, on the edge of Vatnajökull National Park. It developed into a lake after the glacier started receding from the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The lake has grown since then at varying rates because of melting of the glaciers. (45min Amphibian boat ride)
- After having breakfast, we will be returning back to Reykjavik.
- On the way we will be stopping at Fakasel Horse Breeding farm where you can have pictures with Icelandic horses
Later we will proceed towards City tour
which will take around 2.5 hours to complete where we will cover
- Harpa Concert House
- Sun Voyager
- Perlan Water tank
- Saga Museum from outside
- Northern Light Museum
Hallgrimskirkja (Church) Reykjavik’s tallest architectural building structure which took 41 years to built. Enjoy 360 degree bird eye view of the whole city from the top.
Voyager is a sculpture , located next to the in Reykjavík, Iceland. Sun Voyager is a dreamboat, an ode to the sun. Intrinsically, it contains within itself the promise of undiscovered territory, a dream of hope, progress and freedom.
àHarpa concert house (from outside)
Harpa is a concert hall and conference centre in Reykjavík, Iceland. The building features a distinctive colored glass facade inspired by the basalt landscape of Iceland.
Northern Lights Museum
Multimedia theatre and interactive displays explains the science and folklore of the Northern Lightsor Aurora Borealis. Features state-of-the-art panoramic video
Perlan Water Tank
Built in 1988 on top of Oskjuhlid Hill, the Pearl (Perlan) is where beauty meets function as a glass dome sits atop the city’s reservoirs in six huge tanks, each with the capacity to hold over 4 million liters (1 million gallons) of geothermal hot water.
- After having Breakfast, we will proceed towards whale watching tour.
The Blue Lagoon is a unique sight where guests enjoy relaxing in warm geothermal water surrounded by magical black lava fields. The Blue Lagoon’s warm water and natural active ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae, help you relax and escape the stress and strain of daily life
- Checkout & proceed to Paris. Check-in hotel & relax. After Dinner proceed for “Paris by night” tour.
Paris by night is just MAGIC! Discover Paris, city of lights, and its most beautiful monuments. This tour will include the Eiffel Tower, The Champs-Elysées, The Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place de l'Opéra, Place de Vendôme, Rue de Rivoli, Arc de Triomphe, and Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
- Over night at the hotel
- Early morning, we depart for airport. Tour ends with sweet and everlasting memories
- Return Economy class airfare along with taxes calculated as of 1ST January 2017
- Schengen Visa & Travel Insurance
- Accommodation as per itinerary based on 3-4 star property
- Daily breakfast lunch & dinner
- A private coach/van throughout the journey as per the itinerary
- GST 9 %
- Driver & Guide Tips
- Any personal expenses,
- Porterage, laundry etc.